Friday, December 12, 2008

Ugh, It's Friday


A Dodge in a hurry on a gray Friday afternoon. I wonder if this guy knew gas went up today?

Out of the left lane.... And we are off..............

.........Crossing the apex, real smart.



Back into the center lane.......


.....And back into the left lane. I am totally impressed.
How surprising to find a taxi tailgating. I am still not assuming anything, but remember this isn't the Mog.
Wonder why people were a little nuts today?
Here is your answer. Even though it's behind the clouds, it still affects people.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe it's just me, and it doesn't justify the idiot in the Dodge, but it appears the red flare side with the topper in impeding the left lne flow, so I'm sure that is your answer as to why he did what he did.

Dale the Truck Driver said...

Yes I believe he was in the way, but the Dodge was moving pretty fast. This was aggressive driving that happens everyday. Also, when we got up to Hwy 7 everybody stopped, not that he might have known.

 

Web Page Counter
Latitude E5500 Laptop

eXTReMe Tracker