Thursday, December 18, 2008

Make Up Our Mind



While I was enjoying my day at work I went for a drive on 394. Yes 394 is one of my favorite roads to see how bad people drive. My example today is this guy driving the red Crapslicer. I just wonder what a guy like this is thinking and why he has to make an illegal lane change across an apex only to get back into the very lane he got out of? Then if that was not enough he stopped for the "cut into the east 94 lane" move. If I was on the "rubechat" would I still be called unsafe? Yes, yes I would. It is far easier to call me unsafe for snapping a picture or two than driving like the people depicted here on this blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wonder if he was following his GPS and it was telling him to do what he did?

 

Web Page Counter
Latitude E5500 Laptop

eXTReMe Tracker