Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Gee, Why Are There Accidents?



During my travels today I was on 394 heading east into the tunnel when I happened upon this typical ignorant move. I suppose this guy was far to important to get in the back of the line, even though traffic was moving fairly well, until this guy decided to slow it down for everybody else. Moving at 30 MPH there was no way I could slow to allow this fine gentleman in front of me. So he stopped on the apex. I have no idea how long he sat there for but I never seen him again. I do hope he sat for awhile. He must have seen me and thought I was easy pickings to pass everybody rather than wait. Today he was wrong. Surprising how some people go out of their way to look stupid.

No comments:

 

Web Page Counter
Latitude E5500 Laptop

eXTReMe Tracker