Friday, July 31, 2009
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Friday, July 24, 2009
Usually I go along with everything you say, Dale, but I think I'm gonna have to disagree with you ...
1) If cars behind you were scattering, it was not the fault of the driver in front of you; it was their fault for following too close to you.
2) The offender did apologize. That's a rare treat. I realize it doesn't undo the damage, but it beats the alternative. Usually, the road raging types smirk like they're saying 'gotcha.' I think the old dude was really sorry.
3) If he's a vet--he did what I would have been way too chicken-#$%* to do myself--so I don't care if he spends all his money collecting bottle caps.
Keep the camera rollin'
Disagree all you want but think of this.
1) What right does someone have to stop on the roadway other than an emergency?
The guy didn't want to wait. Guess what? I am sure nobody else wanted to wait, but they did. It's part of being civil towards each other. Do you think people like this guy wonder why traffic sucks? It's because of guys like him.
2) If someone pointed a gun and you and fired off a round, then apologized, would that be okay?
I would be upset as most people would be. Same premise.
3) How many American cars are in Japan with Japanese Vet plates?
Most likely none.
4) A huge part of the economy problem is Americans don't buy American products. I will walk long before I would ever buy a foreign car. History shows that if the UAW and Teamsters are not getting raises, neither is the rest of the middle class.