Thursday, October 23, 2008

WTF Thursday.....

I have no idea what the fjunk was going on today. Complete utter stupidity right from the start. How about some pictures and just a comment or two about what I seen today. Please feel free to add your own also. So first off.....


Pardon the flash, oops my b. The famous 394 East pinch. Look close and this idiot stopped the west bound traffic just so he didn't have to wait in line back near Penn Ave. So if you were wondering why traffic sucked this morning, I blame this guy.


I don't see any problems here....


Here either.....


Hey, go ahead that stop sign was meant for me, somebody turned it. The vandals along Minnehaha Ave turned all of them....


BAX Global has exemptions from double white lines. $1,000,000 to study and paint these. I am thinking this guy like many others don't read much.


This guy passed me at well over the 55MPH speed limit on 169 just south of 694.


13 miles later.... Here we are at 5th Ave in Hopkins. Thanks for holding the light for me.....


And finally, if you ever question why people drive the way they do...... Here is your answer...... All I can do is shake my head.


Mack would shake his head but.......

2 comments:

Debbie Prudhomme said...

Hi, I appreciate reading about your wide variety of traffic experiences. I own the driving school that is in one of your photos. I would like to get more information if you would be willing to email me. Training Wheels does not recommend their instructors or the students they teach enter an intersection after the light has turned to yellow. This is a very dangerous act and as you can imagine, as the owner, we would want to follow up. Thank you for the opportunity to let you know this is not representative of our driving school. Good luck in your travels and I hope to hear from you.

Dale the Truck Driver said...

E-mail me anytime.
Dale

 

Web Page Counter
Latitude E5500 Laptop

eXTReMe Tracker