Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tuesday Rain




So nice not working today. I am just staying in and relaxing. I found some photo's of the rain "8 Feet Up". This was Sunday the 5th of October on 35W south at 694. Notice the red Jeep in the left lane? Guess where he goes? Some people have the right of way no matter what. Maybe it's a "Jeep thing".Sorry if some of the photo's are a little blurry. I am getting used to my new toy. Here is a link to Roadguys blog about taking pictures while driving. http://ww3.startribune.com/blogs/roadguy/2008/10/02/the-view-from-your-fast-moving-window/ I have seen people doing a lot worse and more distracting things while I have been driving so I will continue to photograph most of the elite drivers I encounter. I also had two new tattoo's "inked" on Monday. Easy to get addicted too. Check out Tommy at 555 Studios at 40th and Minnehaha in South Minneapolis. http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=66559443 He is amazing and a great guy too.

No comments:

 

Web Page Counter
Latitude E5500 Laptop

eXTReMe Tracker