Monday, October 20, 2008

Finally Sunday, or Monday.....







The end of another work week. I sure can tell when the Viking's are out of town. Even if I am not near Downtown Minneapolis. Traffic is a little tamer, sometimes..... I have noticed, surprise, that I see a lot of drivers make sudden lane changes, merge, exit, what have you and they never signal. But then the unexpected happens as they turn at an intersection, they signal. My example today kids is this fine fellow in his Jeep, remember it's a Jeep thing. This guy is on the phone, leaning into the middle of his Jeep. Never signaled when he cut in front of me on 169. I watched him make about 8 lane changes and never once signaled. After all his dicing and slicing through traffic, he was right in front of me again. Of course he would cross the apex to exit, no signal, onto Excelsior Blvd, no signal, but wait....... He signals while he is in a right turn lane for 5th Ave in Hopkins. One question Mr. Quest. Why? That's all I want to know. My neck is sore from shaking my head. If only Mack could shake his
head......

No comments:

 

Web Page Counter
Latitude E5500 Laptop

eXTReMe Tracker