Monday, October 20, 2008

Another Jackass of the Day







I encountered this fellow on my way home. I noticed a bright yellow streak behind me as this "asshole" entered 94 from 101 in Rogers. Across the apex into the left lane. All I could see when he made such a brilliant move was the right side of the "banana boat". I think we passed each other 5 or 6 times. I don't believe I ever changed speeds. Needless to say I think he paid a little more for his truck and he treats it this way. I say this because he obviously doesn't care about anybody but himself, but I am thinking if he beats the shit out of his own vehicle, does he care if he slams into anybody? Nice lane change, at least he signals, then slams on the brakes. I wonder what his driving record is like........ Nice to know I probably will never see him again, or I hope not.

No comments:

 

Web Page Counter
Latitude E5500 Laptop

eXTReMe Tracker