Thursday, June 25, 2009

Passive Aggressive People




This lady here just needed to be in front of me and a whole lot of other people. Passing me on the shoulder in a red car is not a good idea. I know people make mistakes when they drive but then you have the assholes who don't give a shit about anybody but themselves. People drive like this because they think they are in control, when in fact most likely like everything else around them, they are not in control of jack squat.



This dumb ass just might be the brother of the moron in the red foreign piece of junk. Plenty of opportunities to move sooner but he chose the double white line move. If you look close shit for brains is on the phone and wearing no seat belt. I do believe dummy describes this guy very well.

1 comment:

Janet said...

another candidate for the death ray gun. The ones from the shallow end of the gene pool seem to live charmed lives.

I've noticed there are an amazing number of people who maneuver to be in front of me when I'm driving the speed limit on city streets, only to have to come to a screeching halt at a stop light. What's the point of being 0.5 seconds ahead? is it the "me first" mentality? All I can do is laugh and watch out for myself.

 

Web Page Counter
Latitude E5500 Laptop

eXTReMe Tracker