Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Whoops!

When I come across something like this on a dry day I often wonder why? From the skid marks it looked like this guy had a little excitement for a few seconds. One thing to remember is that ABS brakes don't work to well when you are sideways. This guy here obviously doesn't want to be here and I will be open minded about his dilemma. On this part of 94 in Maple Grove there is a lot of multi lane changing going on. With the addition of a fourth lane ending at Maple Grove Parkway we now have the four at a time lane changes. Maybe he was caught up in someone elses NASCAR style driving. I had this happen to me in March on 169. Nothing like crashing your new car. Sometimes you just don't see it coming.

No comments:

 

Web Page Counter
Latitude E5500 Laptop

eXTReMe Tracker