Monday, November 3, 2008

No New Metro Freeway Lanes.

Follow this link to read about this topic. Here's my opinion. This photo shows 694 and 35E. I was on this newly opened road last Sunday around 5:00 am. I watched a car zoom by me at well over the posted 55MPH. Granted there wasn't to much traffic, hardly any at all and maybe the speed limit is a little low, but, too long of apex's, too much concrete. As always, these roads are built to ease our traffic woes and as usual like the car I seen Sunday even though no one else is around is darting across 5 lanes and cutting through the apex's at will. I can't imagine what it will be like during the rush hours. If people tried doing the speed limit and didn't need to be the first to merge you wouldn't see have the snarls we deal with everyday. But for me this is job security.
http://www.startribune.com/local/33730759.html?elr=KArksLckD8EQDUoaEyqyP4O:DW3ckUiD3aPc:_Yyc:aUUF

No comments:

 

Web Page Counter
Latitude E5500 Laptop

eXTReMe Tracker