Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Honk If You Suck At Driving.....





In keeping with the entitlement theme, this young lad should, but I'm sure won't look at his driving habits. He is leaning back quite a bit. I know it's all about image but if that air bag goes off, would be a nice upper cut. Next thing is maybe be aware of your surroundings. I am sure he is making his parents pop a button with pride. This guy is maybe 17, maybe even a nice guy, but I hope I never see him again. Nice bumper sticker, I think it read "HONK! If you think I'm stupid". I would have honked but at 70plus in a 55 zone it would have been all for nothing. Make sure to click on the photo's to "get the big picture", something this kid isn't getting.

No comments:

 

Web Page Counter
Latitude E5500 Laptop

eXTReMe Tracker