Saturday, January 3, 2009

An Odd Saturday

Nothing like putting the passenger right in the line of fire.

Here I thought crosswalks were for walking.

Why would you pay attention to where your going?


Why you look very familiar. Where have I seen you before? Oh yeah, you were exiting from the left lane and crossing the apex. Wrong exit, huh?


Notice the young child in the car? Of course you cant miss the FUV heading for the far left lane. The lady driving the Honda beat them to it doing about 30MPH. Never mind that traffic is moving pretty fast behind us and they are catching up very quickly. Also any SUV will now be referred to as an FUV. Not too hard to figure out. No offense.


Very professional. I now have a new hero.


I guess since they turned into Caribou after running this red light made it worth while. I can understand that.


I can't imagine why this car would have been pulled over. Yes, the back window had just as much snow as the rest of the car did. I didn't see a problem. The Popo out harassing again.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"Nothing like putting the passenger right in the line of fire."

Yup, 'specially if yer in love.

Dale the Truck Driver said...

Nothing says love like being t-boned.

 

Web Page Counter
Latitude E5500 Laptop

eXTReMe Tracker