Friday, April 10, 2009

An Everyday Occurrence




As pointed out to me a few times already, this is an everyday occurrence and apparently is perfectly fine. Maybe this guy was confused as to where he was traveling. Maybe he has an important job that he was late to, like monitoring a web site or maybe he is trying to make himself feel better by cutting in front of a truck. A true show of power. But what would this dumb ugly bastard of a truck driver know?
I do look at people more closer now. I don't want to call someone an idiot just because I think they drive like one. Who am I to judge? Who do I think I am? Curt Hennig?



1 comment:

Moon Dog1 said...

I am new to your blog and find myself saying THANK YOU! I'm not the only one who sees this as being a problem. I have said for a long time now if someone does this no matter what they should lose their driving privileges forever. Not a month but you are done on my road. I'll call the idiots, I will profile and judge them! You drive like this you are an idiot! I'm sorry you missed your turn because your head is some place tight, dark and warm. Go to the next exit and try again. It's not that hard.

 

Web Page Counter
Latitude E5500 Laptop

eXTReMe Tracker