Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A Fine And Short Wednesday



The ever present three lane shift strikes again. Little did this guy know that he would be stopped at a stoplight and I would keep going on my merry way.

These people made the effort to get off the road and not cause a major problem for traffic. The Trooper didn't seem to mind backing everybody up a little.
If anybody wants to leave a comment that they think might be a hoot, go right ahead and if you think calling me a fag or an ugly bastard bothers me, sorry I have pretty thick skin.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear to that being called a fag all your life now doesn't bother you. That really shows you've just excepted who you are. Thats really great Dale.
Oh and FYI theres a spelling "B"
at my school this weekend. Hope you come, and if you forgot how to get there just call me up.
763-386-2277

Dale the Truck Driver said...

I am guessing that you are just a bitter little troll who has been picked on from the day you were born. if you want to talk to me call me at 763-382-5968, ok dumbass? Now go play with yourself and hope someday you can leave your mom's basement and do something with your life.

Dale the Truck Driver said...

How was your spelling "B"? I bet you spelled weird wrong once again, jackass. Oh yeah, thanks for not calling.

 

Web Page Counter
Latitude E5500 Laptop

eXTReMe Tracker