Monday, October 20, 2008

???????







I have had many people ask me "why I have a camera mounted to my dash?" I ask "why don't you?" For all the weird and different things I see I have always said "I wish I had a camera." Now I do. How glorious it is. I was in Blaine Sunday morning. I seen this behind a strip mall. I wish I could have seen the car and I am not sure when this happened but it must have been recently. How fast must someone drive to launch themselves into a little wetland? I'm guessing pretty fast. Poor lil' duckies and frogs, trampled by human ignorance again..... I just don't get it. First, once you lock your brakes, you can't steer. Second, you are right where you are supposed to be even if you don't realize it or accept it. Explain this one. "Uh, Officer, uh, you see, uh, I was going about 30, and uh, I,uh, a frog jumped in front of me and, uh, I swerved. Idiot. If you act like a moron expect to be treated like a moron. Enough said.....and I am off to help my buddy Tommy from work. See you soon folks.

No comments:

 

Web Page Counter
Latitude E5500 Laptop

eXTReMe Tracker